This information applies to orders placed on the website and via the office.
Shipping options and rates
Lifetimer strives to offer the most affordable and competitive rates possible. We operate and ship from a single location in Portland, OR USA.
- Shipping rates at our website’s checkout are automatically-calculated using UPS daily rates to all USA and international regions.
- For more customized shipping rates, we recommend placing an order with the office manager directly at firstname.lastname@example.org this may result in a more affordable rate depending on your location.
Disclaimer for Elevation Table Quotes: If you have a shipping account or preference in shipping method, please indicate this in the comments section of the quote page. This may help you save in shipping fees.
Shipping and handling timelines
Once production of your items are complete, they will be staged for shipment. Shipping and handling timelines are factored into your order’s overall lead time. Once your order has shipped, you will be provided with tracking information using your preferred contact information
International shipping options
We can arrange international shipments for your product(s), but please keep the following in mind:
- While shipping rates from UPS tend to range very high for regions such as Australia, Europe, and countries outside the United States, we are happy to work with your preferred alternative and affordable delivery arrangement. Please contact us if you've been thinking of buying a table but have reservations about shipping costs to see if we can find a way to get your product to you affordably.
- Customs, duties, and taxes are the responsibility of the customer at point of entry. Lifetimer takes this into consideration when reviewing your shipping rates to keep costs lower and as reasonable as possible. Please refer to our FAQ page or contact us for other comments about international shipment considerations.
Shipping restrictions and exclusions
*Please check back for updates to this section :)
At the time of checkout, an estimated lead time will appear, and this is when you should expect to receive your order by. If placing your order with a member of the office staff directly, your lead time may be the same or a little different.
We always strive to ensure products arrive to your shipping destination in a timely manner, but sometimes there are delays in arrival due to our production capacity limits, staffing availability, supply vendor delays, carrier delays, and other circumstances. As a small but dedicated business, we are deeply grateful for your patience and will keep you up to date on your order status.
In general, please consider contacting us:
- If you have not received your tracking number within the last 1-2 weeks of your lead time, please reach out to the office for a status update.
- If you’ve already received your tracking number but have not received your order within the lead time, we ask that you monitor the shipment via the carrier tracking information and keep us in the loop for communication and support.
Note: Shortly after your order arrives, a member of the office staff will reach out to check in about how your delivery went and to verify the condition of the package/contents
Faulty, damaged, missing, or undelivered items
Please refer to our FAQ page
Returns, refunds, and exchanges
Please refer to our FAQ page